|Termin||6 live sessions on Wednesdays, 14 - 18h, |
27 October 2021
3, 10, 17 and 24 November 2021
1 December 2021
|Entgelt||free of charge|
|Dozent:in||Dr. Jessica Price|
|Kontakt||Kirstin Reil, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Some of the topics that will be covered in the course:
- The new Science of Happiness
- Current understandings of happiness
- positive traits and success: hope, wisdom, creativity, future mindedness, courage, spirituality, responsibility and perseverance
- cross-cultural differences and similarities concerning wel-being
- how to profit from this knowledge
The seminar comprises 30 teaching hours (3 credits).
The course addresses primarily international students from all faculties, but other students are welcome.
This course offers a scientific introduction to one of the most contemporary fields of research on personal development and success. It aims at providing students with insight on their own personal strengths, positive emotions and behaviours. It will equip them with relevant knowledge for their career development.
examination: presentation + written assignment
lectures, group work, discussions
Thema: Introduction to Positive Psychology