Hochschule Bremen - University of Applied Sciences

Hochschule Bremen

Equal Standard Certificate

Applicants who can only provide evidence of the school-educational part of technical college maturity are required to prove a completed apprenticeship or undergo one year of guided practical training. The certificates must then be submitted to the applicant's relevant regional authority or to the respective school, and/or  to the

Praktikantenamt der Fachoberschule (SZ Utbremen Europaschule)
Meta-Sattler-Str. 33
D - 28217 Bremen

in Bremen for review. You will then receive  the so-called Equal Standard Certificate from these offices.

If you have completed apprenticeship or vocational training, you will not require an Equal Standard Certificate; instead, please submit your school leaving certificate covering the school-educational part of your technical college maturity as well as your apprenticeship certificate.



Access Keys: