Hochschule Bremen - University of Applied Sciences

Hochschule Bremen

FAQ Application via uni-assist

Currently, the complete FAQ is only available in German. Click here to read it.

You should upload/send the following documents to uni-assist:

  • Certified and if applicable translated educational certificates (e.g. hight school and university certificates, language certificates, etc.; uni-assist requires documents to be translated to either English or German language),
  • a copy of your passport (not certified),
  • a CV,
  • a note with your name, your applicant number (if you already have one), your date of birth, your correspondence address and your e-mail address.

All copies of educational certificates, also the copies of the translations must be certified. Do not submit any originals! More information on uni-assist's certification standards are available here.

If you have any questions about the application process, please contact

Grace period
For the following countries, uni-assist and HSB agreed on a grace period for high school diplomas/certificates: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Lithuania, Romania and Vietnam

The diploma/certificate may be submitted by July 28th if all other documents have been submitted by July 15th.


Access Keys: