Hochschule Bremen - University of Applied Sciences

Hochschule Bremen


You need a German bank account in order to easily transfer payments for rent, semester fees, etc. without having to pay additional charges. You may open a bank account at any bank of your choice.

Please remember that larger payments will be required at the beginning of your stay (first rent payment, room deposit, personal liability insurance, health insurance, etc.). For your visa application will also need to proof that you can finance one year in Germany.

Scholarships / Funding
You will find an overview of potential German scholarships in the following document. Please take note of the deadlines!
Also, check the DAAD scholarship database for suitable programs:
Investigate scholarships offered in your native country.
Part-Time Job / Work Permit
Students from European Union countries do not require a work permit to work during their course of study.

Students not from European Union countries may work 120 full days or 240 half-days over the course of one year without a work permit. A special permit is required to work more than this.

Here, you will find information with regard to student jobs and the legal requirements:

Find us on Facebook
If you have any more questions contact us via e-mail:
You can also find a list of all advisory services at HSB here:
IGC MBA & Master Programs


Access Keys: