Office of International Relations and Business Contacts (ZIBP)
The Office of International Relations and Business Contacts is an independent service organisation of Faculty 1 - School of International Business - for home and foreign students. The main areas of activity include the promotion of internationalisation and practical relevance through cooperation and network building with international partner universities, companies and institutions.
The main areas of activity include:
- Providing advisory services and support to outgoing students for phases of integrated study abroad and internships while abroad
- Providing advisory services and support to exchange students during their period of study at the School of International Business.
- Support for international university cooperations and partnerships
- Cooperation with national and international companies and institutions
- Coordination and organisation of internships at home and abroad
- Advising on grants and scholarships, financing your studies and application procedures
Please visit the International Office of the University of Applied Sciences Bremen for general information on application procedures and deadlines, accommodation, orientation week including a free intensive German class (Newcomer Service).